Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where can i suscribe for Japanese cooking magazines?

I was wondering where can i suscribe to get Japanese cooking magazines for free, i want to know how to cook sushi, ramen, miso, natto, and all of that, but i don't know where to suscribe to receive them weekly or monthly (it doesn't really matter as long as i get it free) please if you know something let me know.Where can i suscribe for Japanese cooking magazines?
I wasn't able to find any Japanese cooking magazine subscriptions written in English, only in Japanese. If you want to find recipes and information on how to cook Japanese dishes, try using any search engine and typing in what it is that you want to know. Or try some of the popular internet food sites, such as foodnetwork.com or epicurious.com or emerils.com or allrecipes.comWhere can i suscribe for Japanese cooking magazines?
Sorry I don't know the answer but I was wondering the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment