Sunday, November 21, 2010

What is the best way to get my fishing and cooking up together on runescape?

I want to get my cooking and fishing up. My fishing level now is 64 and my cooking is 59 if i keep cage fishing lobsters (and just lobsters) how long would it take to get to 99 cooking and fishing? just so i have a basic idea. If that is not fast enough for my level, what would be?What is the best way to get my fishing and cooking up together on runescape?
If you are a member, you could do salmon/trout fishing in Shilo Village. If you are not a member, you could do the same thing in Barbarian Village. In Shilo, it will take you about 3-4 months for 99 fishing and then about a month for 99 cooking. At the end, you could sell all of the cooked fish for about 2-5m profit.What is the best way to get my fishing and cooking up together on runescape?
Do lobs, for fishing and cooking. When you're able to fish %26amp; cook monks. Do that. But start cooking monks at 86, (with gaunts.) because you will burn. If you don't have gaunts, start cooking them at 88! Dont cook them at 62. Could take anywhere from 2 months to 4 months.



Gaunts, are Cooking Gauntlets, you get from Family Crest quest.



But also first I would get your cooking the same level as your fishing, or atleast close by cooking lobs.
What I did was I did Trout and Salmon and Pike until level 65 both, and I cooked them, then sold them, then I went to the Fishing Guild and did Lobsters there, until level 75, then I did sharks until level 80, then do Monkfish and Sharks combine to get them up, maybe even Manta Rays.
fish salmon then cook it,,, and cook the trout you get too if u want!
The best way is to catch sharks, you'd have to be a member, become one for free at members4free.info

No comments:

Post a Comment