Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is it true that women love a man who knows how to cook?

Is this true?Is it true that women love a man who knows how to cook?
yes, and be a good cook who finds things she likes. ask about her fav foods and incorporate them into something new that only you can make.Is it true that women love a man who knows how to cook?
VERY true.

Edward Cullen knows how to cook...and look at how many women love HIM! lmaooo, sorry for the Twilight reference.



But, yeah its true... especially considering that I don't know how to cook myself. :)
Yeah its true but you also have to be good looking and have a good personality lol
i sure do!!!
Definitely. It's very sexy.
I can cook!!!!
its true

but its also true that most of us who do know how to cook are gay....
I WOULD THINK SO .... AS I AM A MALE WHO LOVES TO COOK %26amp; HAVE NEVER EVER HAD A COMPLAINT ABOUT IT =)
If that's true, I'm doomed, cuz I don't know how to cook.

:(
Of course...

My husband is a great cook... I like a man like that because like a house pet they are easily domesticated. So much more trainable then their macho counter parts...

Although the macho guys can be trained but it takes way more sex and junk food. Which means extra weight gain, and unnecessary waxing.

So a man who cooks... a good thing to look for ladies!
well yeah it's true some women love men who knows how to cook and i think most of them love that

hope i helped

answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnE2WyNSVsGfrr2Ic_i7VRfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100529061233AA00QCJ
  • radia controlled plans
  • oil filter engine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment