Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to stop feeling lazy and achieve my goals?

I have a few months break before next semester. I am doing my degree and will enter final year in the next few months. This is officially my last set of holidays before i begin working after i complete my degree and i want to make the most of it. I have been home for the past 2 weeks and i feel no drive or motivation and i just feel lazy, tired and just want to relax. I need to start now. I have gathered some module guides for next semester so i am attempting to get a lot done since i want to complete the sylabus befor school starts so when i actually do it in school i will have a better understanding and be more capable.

I want to exercise and become toned and i haven't started that yet. I want to learn to cook as well as read some books on changing my bad behaviours so i can be a better person.



Please tell me what i can do to really start this process. I know what i have to do and i am fully aware that i need to maximize this time i have. HELP!!!!!How to stop feeling lazy and achieve my goals?
first of all..... take it easy... you need the rest..... you seem to be a very very busy person.... and your goals will be accomplished......



daydream and visualize cooking and exercising while you are resting and taking a break,,,,, just limit your break time..... say 2 hr or 2 days.......relax and enjoy the journey...... and it all will come.How to stop feeling lazy and achieve my goals?
First, write a list of things you WANT to do. Next, write a list of things you NEED to do. Next, i know this will sound ';childish';, but create a time table(schedule). Keep in mind the 2 lists that you have written when constructing your time table and give piority to things you NEED to do. Remember to strike a balance since all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. Once completed, stick to your schedule closely. Remember to set abit of time aside for your friends and family or you may find that your schedule will go hay wire.
  • tech help and advice
  • Comforters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment