Sunday, November 21, 2010

How many drops of orange cooking dye should I put in an 8 oz. container of Cool Whip?

I'm prepping a cake with whipped cream frosting and I want the frosting to be orange. I don't know if anyone's tried cooking dye on whipped cream but if you have can you give me some tips?How many drops of orange cooking dye should I put in an 8 oz. container of Cool Whip?
Your best bet would be to get wilton gel coloring. Its very intense and wont make your food runny. You can buy it at walmartHow many drops of orange cooking dye should I put in an 8 oz. container of Cool Whip?
well, if you want it to be light orange, try one. A little darker, two, and if you want it even darker, well... improvise.
what shade? i would go with 6 drops
Add one drop at a time until its the colour you want.
  • How often do you wash your bed sheets
  • advance affiliate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment