Friday, November 19, 2010

How hard is cooking your own meals in college?

I plan on getting an apartment style dorm with a full kitchen (shared with three other people). I will only have a bike to go groceries with, but will probably be able to find a ride. Is it stressful to take time to cook with classes and such? I have some cooking experience but not a whole bunch, but I will learn a lot during the summer.



Please share how easy/hard it is to not have a meal plan.How hard is cooking your own meals in college?
it's as easy as making Stir Fry with chicken and rice...you should try it (it's very good and my favorite)...but be careful on your bike (you know cars, people, and bears (lol) )...try making easy cook meals for your friends then try your own special meal...may GOD be with you in collegeHow hard is cooking your own meals in college?
Step 1) Buy instant noodles

Step 2) Cook them

Step 3) ????

Step 4) PROFIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment