Sunday, November 21, 2010

How good are you at cooking the ultimate christmas dinner with all the trimmings?

Will you be the one cooking christmas dinner or will you be going to dinner?How good are you at cooking the ultimate christmas dinner with all the trimmings?
I will be feeding my face at my parents, i would poison everyone if i cooked!How good are you at cooking the ultimate christmas dinner with all the trimmings?
I can hold my own, nothing special:



Used to be Turkey, Lasagna, Brisket, Glazed Ham, Tamales, Mussels Marinara, Spring Casserole, German Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Gumbo, Shrinp Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Asparagus , Green Salad, Fruit Salad, Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Rolls and whatever anyone else wanted me to fix. It took eighteen hours to fix fed 20 with left overs.



This year I will not be cooking nearly so much as fewer and fewer eaters can be counted on to show up. Plus I am going more and more towards vegetables for my own tastes.
Well my mum cooks the turkey in her house and i do the rest



roasties,veg,stuffing,gravey,pigs in blankets and i always make a homemade trifle i bring this all up the road 2 my mums .



mmmmm am so excited



I always prepare roasties and veg be4 i go the pub on xmas eve xx
I am hopeless at all that, so Him Indoors does the Christmas dinner (and very good he is too) but I do what I call ';ordinary'; dinners, all year round
The only thing I cook good is grilled cheese.....I don't think anybody wants grilled cheese for Christmas so therefore I will not be the one cooking :)
I'll be bringing a side and dessert. I haven't been in charge of cooking the whole dinner yet. It's usually my aunt's thing.
no good what so ever , it'll be the usual jelly and triffle , but we will have smash , as deb taught me how to make that xxx
Really bad haha, i'm going to dinner.
i will be cooking dinner this year, god help us all as my sunday dinners are renound for their crapness
God like
Very good at it, I make all the meals
Me....there isn't a word that describes how terrible I am!!

My mother on the other hand is a cooking-god!



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment