Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I get revenge on my cooking teacher?

My cooking teacher is a meanie. I had a field trip today and I brought her the permission slip and she didn't sign it because we had a test today. It turns out she confused the dates and the test isn't until tomarrow. Anyway I missed my field trip because she confused the dates. Now I need some ideas on how to get revenge on her.How can I get revenge on my cooking teacher?
Spill her best gravy and wipe it up using her apron.How can I get revenge on my cooking teacher?
that's not nice
make a prank call on her.. hahaha
take her papers
shove pizza crust up ur butthole. then she'll have to take you to the emergency room.
someone in my cooking class did this: we were making donuts my partner was in charge of the deep fryer. so he they cooked enough so the outside looked cooked and he gave them to teachers who he hated. It was pretty funny. And they all ate the whole thing to be polite.
Catch one of the ovens on fire.

Or, offer to help her do something extracurricular, and never show up. She'll have to pick up your slack.
I hate food tech. It's the gayest class known to humanity. Not worth the effort.
spraypaint the word @$$hole on her classroom wall! oh in various colors
Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

She is your teacher, and she is responsible for your grades and your future.

try to be nice to her.

Dont be a dumb ***.



Grow up and Do not try to get even with her.
you should know when your tests are so her confusion is a common mistake that teachers make. so dont blame her for you also not knowing when your test days are.

No comments:

Post a Comment