Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can I cook a tombstone pizza in the oven without a baking pan or cooking stone?

Yeah, I'm in college and forgot to bring down a baking pan and my cooking stone, so would it be okay to just put it on the rack? And if so, would I have to like pam up the rack so the pizza won't stick to it, plus how do I get it off the rack anyways?Can I cook a tombstone pizza in the oven without a baking pan or cooking stone?
You don't need foil or for goodness sake Wax paper.



Just slide it onto the rack and then pull it out onto a cutting board.Can I cook a tombstone pizza in the oven without a baking pan or cooking stone?
put a sheet of foil under it and lube with butter or oil spray(pam) shiny side down, keep an eye on it so it dont stick, you`ll do fine
Take a piece of like wax paper or foil and lay it on the rack before heating the oven...spray the paper with pam spray, then place pizza on that. Take a spatula to lift pizza off of paper once done.
Thats the way my husband likes it. I never make our frozen pizzas on a pan. My husband like it right on the grate. I have a old large cookie sheet that I put on the shelf underneath to catch anything that falls but if you don't have one just be sure to wipe out the bottom of the oven after its cooled.



I have one of those half moon pizza cutters and I just press down on a side and pull it out. I never have problems with it sticking.
I thought you were supposed to put it directly on the rack anyway. So yes, go right ahead, I've done it for years.
  • apt rental2
  • myspace codes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment